Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Henry's Fashion Corner

Dear Friends,

HI!

I wanted to take the opportunity to share with you my thanks for all of the wonderful gifts people have sent and given me to really make my welcome into the world easy and fun.

I wanted to feature a couple of my stylish gifts.

On my recent trip to Atlanta to visit cousins Mommy and Daddy created a new collection for me of state magnets, for a young man I've already been to 5 states! My shirt is a fun gift from good friends Kevin and Stacy
from Chicago. They have a good sense of humor and also sent me some pee pee tents but Mommy promised she would not post the pictures of me using those after the poop post sent me into a shame spiral. I hate to tell Kevin and Stacy that like Mommy and Daddy I will be a Cubs fan so don't be fooled by those black sock/shoes from Daddy's cousin Jenny. Mommy's cousin Nora sent me the really cool toy. It has a mirror, crunches and has lots of wonderful textures but for now I like shaking it to hear the bell ring. She also sent me a zip up sleep with cute duckies and a super absorbent bib for when I'm feeling sloppy.

Finally, I am really excited about my new quilt from our Ohio friends, Tim and Aimee. It is warm and cuddly and I love laying it on the counter when Daddy comes home from work to talk to me. I can catch up with him in comfort and style.






Thanks again,
Love, Henry T.

4 comments:

Amie said...

I hope he loves. I just started sewing again so it's defiantly "homemade". We can't wait to meet this handsome fella!

Amie said...

P.S. I tried to find robot fabric with no such luck. But who doesn't love squirrels?

Lisa T. said...

I love the squirrels and the colors are all of the colors in his robot bedding! exactly...

It is really sweet!

Lisa T.

Anonymous said...

OMG Emi had the SAME shirt!! Too funny--for a second i thought--I don't remember putting that in Henry's bag!! AMW