Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hank Says Thanks

Dear Friends and Family,

I asked Mommy to write this on my behalf because I can't talk, type or truly verbally communicate just yet. I am seriously working on it so wish me the best. I appreciate all of the people thinking about me and taking the time to make, send,
and spend their hard earned money in this hard economy on lil' old me.

Sincerely, Henry T.

Henry's recent gifts have been a lot of fun, beautiful and thoughtful. Cousin Amy, who lives quite a distance away, sent a really cool robot thing that you can hide away little treasures inside of and push the hand and it lights up and makes noises and a little pee pee tent sponge thing so I can stay dry during diaper changes. Henry really loved the sounds of the robot and wanted to eat the hand.



April visited from Germany and brought you a wooden toy with a fun bell in the middle and a zip up snuggle sleeper that keeps your legs under control.

Grandma LaJean's friends at church knitted you a beautiful little blanket which Henry likes to stretch out on when Daddy gets home from work.

Her buddy at work made a crib size quilt with robots on it. It looks great in your room and you'll love looking at the patterns! Baby will forever be warm and comfortable in style!
Just as I was writing this some cozy blankies arrived via UPS from Greatest Auntie Linda, one with duckies, another with baseball stuff and another with doggies and bones. Hank was CRYING A HIGH PITCHED SCREAM due to his second round of shots today and I couldn't console him at all! I sat Henry on the duckie blanket fresh out of the box and he fell asleep. Thank the heavens for Greatest Auntie Linda and the duckie blanket! Which arrived just minutes before I was about to freak out. Henry does not normally cry more than a little waaaah alarm to eat, this is only if I don't get to him quickly enough. I feel a little frazzled.


I wanted to give an honorable mention to a gift featured in one of the first post, his snake, bought by Doug and Peter. Henry has started wrestling it a bit. I came back from the bathroom yesterday to find him with the tail wrapped around his head with the snake's head sitting on his feet so he could kick it to get the bell tongue to ring. So Cute!




So many thoughtful people sending us love!

Thanks to all,
Lisa, Steve and Henry

No comments: