Monday, April 6, 2009

Your Aunties

Dear Henry,

By the time you are able to read these posts to find out about the first days and weeks of your life you will know how much your Aunties Kristin and Carrie love you.
I am beyond happy to be a mom but before I was your mom I was a super aunt to your cousins Tony and Johnny. There is something uniquely special about being an aunt that isn't lost on Kristin and Carrie. They try to scrap together as many minutes of time they can to spend with you, they buy you all of the coolest stuff and they wish that you would be big enough to do stuff because they can't wait! They've waited a long time for you too.
Friday
afternoon we went to Baked again getting some awesome cookies and spending fun time with you. Aunt Carrie read to you, "In the Kitchen," and they both got lots of snugglin' in. I can barely imagine the things they have planned for you! I'm so grateful you have them like I have Auntie Glo and Johnny and Tony have me.

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's true...there is a lot of love in our hearts for that special little man.
love,
auntie kristin & auntie carrie