Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little Man Turns Big Man in 2 weeks! Good Gracious he is 9lbs!

Dear Henry,

Today you had a check up. Last night Daddy and I placed bets on how much your weight has increased so I asked the nurse to weigh you. Well, let's just say Daddy and I were not even in the ballpark! All of your heavy eatin' sessions are paying off and are making more sense now. You weighed in 9lbs at 4 weeks 1 day old! I am proud of you though because you took sitting in the scale in your typical laid back way.

























03-12-09 6lbs 2oz....................................... 04-07-09 9lbs

I can't believe how in such little time you've changed so much. You really are growing up! Ugh!!! Go Henry! I love every new little fold in your little roly poly body.


03-13-09 6lbs 15oz
Love, Mommy

UPDATE: April 10, 2009... At the doctor's today you weighted 9lbs 7.5oz!!!
What! That's somethin'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They grow SO fast--keep on eatin' Little Hankster!! One month tomorrow and getting into things before you know it!! Amanda W :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations little Henry or should I say growin' Henry. You will be one month old tomorrow and one third more in weight. I would say growing like a weed but rather think of you as a beautiful flower in the spring of the year. Grandpa Tim and I already miss seeing you day to day. We love keeping up at Babyville. Love to You, Mommy and Daddy.
With all the love in our hearts,
Grandpa Tim and Grandma OMO

Laura, Brook's friend, and regular stalker said...

He was teeny! What a cute little guy!