Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sweet Sensations

Dear Henry,

I have mentioned your growing love of bath time and I thought it was time to illustrate what I mean. Today you would have stayed under the warm water indefinitely I am certain. You squiggled and wiggled and stared off into space like it was the best thing you've felt in your short life. You like the water to run around your neck crevices. This may be because of the sweet sensation of it all or because you too realize that a day or two of the formula flowin' in there does not smell so rosy; just this morning daddy commented on how you smelled a little skunky. The happiness must have been too much for you as now you are passed out next to me breathin' deep and sleepin' hard.


So here ya are enjoying the faucet and the love of water. I hope this continues because washin' you right now is a breeze! I know I am askin' for it by expressing the ease of bath time out loud but I'm livin' dangerously so others can see what your up to. For now, I'll revel in the joy you experience gettin' sparkly.

Love, Mommy

No comments: