Friday, April 24, 2009

Gettin' Work Done

Dear Henry,

Yesterday I discovered a new thing about you...

You are a lot like Daddy. You really enjoy sitting in your Lamb-eee seat on the
front ramp and taking a nap in the sun like an old dog. I read somewhere that one should sit their child, that's you, where they can see you while you're working. We needed to get some flowers in our front pots so I did just that. The only problem is I don't think you learned a thing. The minute I took you out there you feel asleep and you did not wake up until I brought you back in to the house. Then you proceeded to eat like you have not had food for your entire short life.





Today I did the same thing. I needed to get the front and part of the side yard cut and so I put you in Lamb-ee and I cut across the front so I crossed the sidewalk, then I could see what you were up to. This time you didn't sleep. You were watching yourself in the mirror and trying to hit at Lamp-ee. You looked really happy! I'm not suprised. You are a good boy and like to sit and "play" by yourself or have me scoop you up and pester you for a bit, it doesn't matter to you.


I enjoy havin' my boy with me asleep or awake. It makes the work worth it, especially while Daddy is doing his part working hard everyday to take care of us.

Love,
Mommy


1 comment:

Amie said...

Love that bottom picture...what a sweetheart!