Monday, April 6, 2009

The Sleepy


Dear Henry,

Before Mommy and Daddy were united with you we often ran on about how, "When Henry gets here we will do this and we will do that..." you fill in the blanks, we most likely dreamed about it. One of the many things we liked to collectively
daydream about was sleeping-in, cuddled up and warm on a weekend with nothing to do but spend time together. So, on Daddy's Friday off this week I woke up early to get your bottle ready so when you woke up you wouldn't need to squawk. I returned from the bedroom to find you and Daddy all curled up and snoring. I sighed and thought about how fortunate we are to have each other, I took a picture or two and crawled back into bed for another half hour to enjoy being with my two boys a little longer.


Our life is good.
Love, Mommy



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa, Steven & Henry, THANK YOU, again, SO VERY, VERY MUCH, for sharing all Little Henry's progress with me and all other's who are interested. I have shared your e-mail address with all J's and my e-mail buddies, whom all I love to death and are all bestest friends. Henry, you are so adorable and so happy. I so look forward to someday, hopefully, if I can, to meeting you and your lovig Mother and Father. May the three of you continue to be as happy with each other as you are!
I love all of you!!!!
JMom!!!!