Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One Month 4-9-09

Dear Henry,


I'm sorry I am a week late on posting this but I've been busy with you. I don't think you'd like it if I spent all of my time on the computer. I jump on and off while you are napping.


We love you and....
all 9lbs 7.5oz of you.

all 22 inches of you.
every little brownish, reddish, blondish hair on your head.
your shifting blue to green eyes.



your milky mouth.
your grunty sounds.
your new smiles.


how you hike your butt in the air when you're on your tummy.
your little milk catchin' John Travolta chin.
your easy way.
your sweet milky mouth when it pecks on our faces like a little chicken.
your classic Henry hair.
how you let me poke at you to make sure you are there.
how you roll over in both directions on your own.
how you lift your head up so high and look from side to side.
how warm you are when I carry you
you up close in the baby bijourn.
how J found us for you and trusted us to be your Mommy and Daddy.

I know, I know these are things all babies do but Henry you do them the best. I'm just certain!

1 month down buddy!

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all that hair and those big smiles!! Happy boy=happy parents.
Amanda W