Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our Hard Working Dude

Dear Taco, 
This is for you, because you work so hard for us.
I appreciate you getting the taxes done and gettin' up early every morning so that we can have the wonderful secure life that we have.  It is no small feat.  There isn't a day that I am not appreciative of the time you sacrifice away from us so that I can be home with Peep and live my dream of being a mom.  Thanks for being a stand up husband and father.  Your faithfulness and commitment to us makes me feel so fortunate.  I can't wait for you to get home.
 Love, Wifey

4 comments:

Nissy said...

I love this sentiment Lisa :) I always say that I am a College Administrator, but an aspiring housewife and mother!!! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

The love in Henry's eyes is undeniable. Your Peep loves your Taco. AMW

Unknown said...

That got me all choked up! I don't share this sentiment with Ian enough!

Grandma LaJean said...

What a sweet post. I know Steve appreciates all the time and effort you take to make them both a wonderful home. I'm proud of what wonderful parents you and Steve have turned out to be.