Wednesday, November 17, 2010

An Awesome Autumn Alphabet Adventure [2 of 26] B is for Bees All Around Buddy

Dear Bitty Butt, 
I am not going to pass B off as if I didn't try to get some specific things all day.  It was a comedy of errors.  I started out wanting to show case our little game where I act like my hands are bees buzzin' around and sing, "Bees all around, Bees all around, looking for honey, is it here, is it there?"  On the here and there part I tickle you under the arms, at the chin, on your feet, wherever it seems good at the time.  You giggle and bunch up.  You've started singing it, apparently only when you damn well please.  I made several efforts to tape it, gave up and just had you say a bunch of B words.  Eh, you came up with boobies on your own during one take.  So I choose this short clip where you're chit chattin' with me and just as you try to lean all cool on the bench you roll off and hit your head.  My poor boy.  Who would have bet B would be such a big bold bully to my baby and bonk him on his block?
B is for Bees All Around Buddy and other B words
 


Love, Mama

1 comment:

Amie said...

okay these videos are too cute...aside from the random falling.