Tuesday, June 16, 2009

VAN-tastic

Dear Henry,

When you were just five weeks old we had a little accident about a mile away from Crappaw's and Grandma P's. I have photos but I'll spare you. Well, because our van was older and the
repair cost out weighed the van's worth we had to purchase a new van. There are only two styles that would work for Daddy's tall stature so we settled on a Honda Odyssey.

It is going to be a sweet ride for you to grow up in. Daddy got a moon roof and leather seats. It is very grown up. We are excited to go on more visits. This will also mean that soon we will be able to go and meet J Mom, your birth grandmother, who has been waiting VERY patiently for us to get our transportation back. Here are a few photos from when we last saw the van at Superior Van and Mobility.

So just a couple of more weeks and the new van will be home. For now we have a rental.

Love,
Mommy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the van! Cute photos!

Laura said...

Congratulations! It IS a sweet ride! I have the same one! Sunroof, leather seats, not new, and not awesomely accessible! But I feel just as cool as I'm sure you all do, riding in it! yippee!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Odyssey family--you will not be dissapointed. What a purdy blue ice color too!! I never thought I would drive a van but it rocks!! I hope it has a GPS system that leads you to Trafalgar!
I love reading your posts each day. Especially enjoying the Columbus memories!! I try to go home again all of the time, impossible!! But we are creating new awesome homes and memories for our little ones to cherish as we still do. Thanks again for sharing. AMW

Brook said...

Oooh! I love it! I can't wait for you guys to get it in your hot little hands!

Anonymous said...

This bottom picture is a beautiful picture of Henry. He is such a handsome little boy. Love, Gma