Thursday, January 24, 2013

WW a Four Month Visit

Dear Skittle,
Really happy that we were able to make to visit with your birth mom, WW this week.  It was doubly exciting that we were getting to see her home!  While you were baking she was staying with friends and an extended stay hotel.  Now, she has a beautiful home that couldn't be more perfect for her.  We are so happy to see this for her.  We love WW!  She has lots of applications in for a new job and a great, caring boyfriendWe had a wonderful and relaxing visit.  You gave her some snuggles and smiles.   
I love that we are the same age.  We have lots of reference points from over the years that we share.  She found her box of old photos and shared them with me.  I LOVED seeing some of her big bang 80's days and straight two toned hair 90's.  I took some picture of the pictures for you to see someday.  
She has always been so beautiful and your big smile reminds me of her as do the way your brownie eyes sparkle.  So glad a visit worked out!  Next time I will bring along some photos of me...only fair that she sees my big permed hair.  We left her with some of our homemade chili and a hug.  In some ways it is hard to believe it has only been 4 months since your birth and others if feels like you've been here forever as it just all feels right.  So grateful WW found us for you.  We are in love.
Love, Mama 

No comments: