Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Do You Read? Delurk!

Dear People Who Read About Our Lives, 
Today is the first day of 2013 and my 501st post and I'd like to know who enjoys sharing the pieces and parts of our lives.  Feel free to check in at "Join This Site" in the right hand column under "Become a Reader".  I believe you'll get a little message or something saying there is a new post.  Have questions about open adoption or have wanted to comment but haven't, feel free to send me an e-mail at 
lisa@whatelserecords.com  or let me know how you found us and where you are from.  Thanks for reading through my typos and "customized" grammar and mechanics.   Mr. Lindsey would be appalled but perhaps at least pleased that I am writing.
Henny and Hazel sharing one of their read along books from Grandma LaJean together.
Thanks, 
Lisa T.

3 comments:

LaJean said...

So glad Henry and Hazel are enjoying the read along books.
Hazel is looking so intently at Henry!

~M~ said...

I get all your posts in my Google Reader, so never actually come over to the blog. Hi!

Casadehorner said...

Hi, we're casadehorner, found you on the IAC blogroll. Our boys is 21 months nd we're starting paperwork for #2. Loving watching your beautiful family grow!