Thursday, March 8, 2012

Friends, Friends, Come Out to Play!

Dear Hensry, 
We are so fortunate!  Seriously!  For all sorts of reasons, simple and beyond.  Today I was reminded once again for the good fortune we were dealt when we decided on adoption at about the same moment as five other families in our town.  I would never have imagined I would have found such great friends that I really enjoy spending time with despite/because of our diverse interests and personalities.  It was clearly meant to be, as are each of our tots running around together and playing meant to be in our families.  We try to get together at least once a week and if it is a good week we make it more.  A couple of weeks ago we went to the Children's Museum together, last week we enjoyed Brook and Lily's large yard and animals, and today we owned Olcott Park.  I seriously love these women and kids.  I never feel judged and always feel like I have a mommy team back up.  Which is good because today you fell about 6-7 feet from the top of the jungle gym and Mommy Heather was on it!  
It was a suburb way to spend a new springs VERY windy day.  This time the kids pooped out way before the moms.  I love that you have a fun play group to grow up with.  I love that I have a fun play group too.  I look forward to many more fun play dates with the kids and moms.



Love, Mama

2 comments:

Doug said...

Wonderful to hear you guys are getting together so much. Give me a call sometime and I can provide yet one more pair of hands to help corral the wee ones. :)

Alisica Hubbard said...

I love pic of Henry @ the museum looking up at the wonderment of the dinosaur. So stinking cute