Thursday, January 12, 2012

Henry of the Future

Henry dubbed this picture, "Henry of the Future!"
Dear Doc, 
So glad you like Back to the Future as much as Daddy and I do.  Anytime it is on TV our remote sticks there, no matter how we try to get away from it.  You particularly love the scene of the Doc trying to get the cables connected to the clock tower before the rod is hit by lightening.  This evening after a pee on the potty you were stretching out the plug on the end of the humidifier across the room saying, "I'm trying to connect the clock like the man. I have to connect the clock!" I was like what the heck are you talking about, as I watched you grunt and stretch....light bulb, ding! You were playing out the Doc in Back to the Future. sigh.  It made my heart leap but again in total admiration of your smarts, creativity and weirdness.  It is only going to get better from here on out.
Love, Mommy

P.S.  This is the second blog reference of back to the future.  Check this one out from a long time ago. Click here... which is kind of funny because it was posted almost exactly 2 years ago...

No comments: