Thursday, January 12, 2012

Playin' in the Cold

Dear Snow Bird, 
You start seein' that flaky cold stuff fall and we couldn't chain the doors, twist on double bolt locks and put furniture in front of the doors to keep you out.  Nothing would work, you love it.  We have had one day where enough snow dropped to really go out and play in it, but baby they say it is coming now.  No more early-spring like days for a while.  I hope it snows enough that Daddy can pull you around the driveway on the sled, I can try out the snow blower, and we can build a snow man.  Here are some pictures of our one snowy day.  You wanted to help clear off my car window with the new window scrapper Grandma P bought me for Christmas.  We threw a couple of snow balls and you kept eating it off the ground.  I had to get you to stop!  so gross!  It wasn't deep enough to put a protective barrier between you and the gross things on the ground.  Ewe!
 Love, Mama

No comments: