Sunday, February 28, 2010

Read Me a Book Crappaw! What the Heck Are You Doing Gma P?

Dear Henry, 
Next week on the 3rd of March Crappaw will be undergoing his 2nd hip replacement surgery.  It is a pretty gnarly deal.  I will save the details for when you are older.  On his way home from the pre-surgery appointment Crappaw and Gma P stopped for lunch and some play time.  You gave them your handmade Valentine's Day cards before lunch at the Cloverleaf, which we forgot to give to Nana LaJean. Crappaw read to you emphatically The Little Noisy Book.  Sorry, I don't know what in the heck Gma P is doing to you but you didn't seem to mind. Mommy comes by "it", being weird, honestly.
 
Love you, 
Mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to your Dad, Lisa. He will need lots of Henry snuggles to help him feel better I am sure. May his surgery go well and recovery time pass quickly and as pain free as possible. We will keep him in our thoughts and prayers. AMW

PS So you going to Greenwood this week? :)

monica said...

This comment doesn't belong here really, but ... do you have a Children's Place store near you? Or you can always shop online. They have a super cute robot shirt right now. Light blue, robot on the front and his robot back...on the back. I bought one for Cole and may go back and get one for next year b/c it's so stinkin' cute on him. I thought of your Henry when I bought it!!! I also saw decorate your own cardboard robots at Michael's, on clearance! A pack of 12 I think, bigger than regular legal size paper. Card stock thick I'm thinking. Not sure what you could use 'em for, but if you're interested I'd run pick 'em up and mail 'em. Email if ya want.

Lisa T. said...

haha Henr has this shirt already. We bought it at the start of the summer, but thanks for letting me know!
I bought the card board robot cards for him from Michael's too. We made them into Christmas thank you cards that he colored...but then we never ended up giving them to the people. I suck that way. We always do thank you cards and don't send them.
ha!

Anonymous said...

Henry was smiling and laughing most of the time. He didn't want me to stop and kept coming back for more. Love, Gma

Your Dad puts a smile on most any child's face.