Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Crazy Tentacle from Outer Space

Dear Henry, 
I've been meaning to post about this for quite some time but I feared it would be uncovering one of your attributes that would keep people away from you.  One of Mommy and Daddy's old friend Peg is super perceptive and in commenting on one of the previous posts she pointed it right out and now I can't avoid it any longer.... it is your curl in the front of your head.




When it was shorter I just perched it up on top of your head like a Kewpie doll.  Now your hair has filled in and looks like a toupee and that curl has turned into more of a tentacle.  It reaches out and snatches things.  
Yep, I have to pull food, lint balls, and other odd ball things out of it daily.  You like to tug on it when you start to get sleepy.  If you pull it straight it pulls down past your pouty baby lips.  It is like an extra finger.  I love it.  It has a mind of it's own.  I don't think I'll ever be able to cut it.
Love, Mommy

1 comment:

peg said...

oh lisa..thank you. a post in honour of 'my' curl...i do love it so. thank you! xopd.