Friday, March 27, 2009

Splish Splash

Dear Henry,

I love bath time now because you seem to like it much better.
We put you in the basement sink in your little seat Grandma P bought you.
You get really calm and quiet with a far away look in your eyes when the warm water goes over your tummy. You haven't peed on me for a couple of days.

When it comes to washing your hair you love the little bristly thing I use to suds it up.
When I take the water off of your head you start squirmin' like a little squirm dog to get it back under the water.


After you bathe I bring you upstairs to give you a baby foot massage and rub lotion all over you. You like this but really love it when I get your clothes on. Then you melt into my arms and take a long nap.



I love you monkey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love his little preppy hairdo and those bright eyes.