Thursday, January 21, 2010

That's Entertainment


Dear Henry, 
Yesterday Daddy arrived home a little early to get in some extra play time with you.  We watched you play for probably 30 minutes with the little rabbit cart our friends Lori and LIzzy gave you for your welcoming party.  You grab onto the string and try to pull it along and then just flip the string around as much as you can while doing this deep sucking in eeeeeeeeeeehk sound.  

 
 Then you rascled around the room from place to place to arrive at the door to play with the recently discovered door stop.  You flip it and bbbbbbbllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnggggggggg it vibrates all over the place.  You do this over and over and over again.  

 
To my delight as you started to wind down I asked you if you'd like to read a book and is you knew exactly what I was saying you walked to the book shelf and pulled out the cool pop up book Great Auntie Glo bought you a while back.  We sat on the corner of the bed so Daddy could get close too and read the book before dinner.


Small things peep but they are things that we waited our whole lives for and we appreciate greatly as we still have friends waiting for their familys to begin.  Everyone should have this kind of happiness.
Love, Mommy

1 comment:

hugh&arlo said...

Dear Henry,
When I meet you...because I'm just sure I will someday...the first thing I am going to do is wind my finger around and around and around your world's most perfect curl that hangs just over your right eye. I do love it so...
xopd.