Monday, January 4, 2010

Shake Your Maracas

Dear Henry, 
While listening to Loretta Lynn's Christmas Album from 19 something something 70's you and Daddy worked hard at shakin' your maracas!  Aye! Aye! Aye!
It was a lot of fun to watch.  I snapped these couple of shots.
I will not include the photo of Grandma P shaking her maracas behind me trying to get you to smile per her request.  It is better this way Henry because she looks a little crazy.  I promised I would not publish the photo but I did not promise that I would not describe it. I loved seeing you and Papa dance by our Christmas tree to one of my all time favs Ms. Lynn.  Life just keeps getting better.


 
  Love, Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Henry, One had to see how well you shook those maracas to fully appreciate your exuberance. It was a thing of beauty. I thank your Mother for not printing the picture. I did threaten her pretty strongly, though. It's for your own good. Love you, sweet pea.
GrandmaP