Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Like Animals!

Dear Henry, Little animals litter the floor day and night.  Sometimes I step on them and they moo or growl at me, they have little buttons on the bottom that activate a sound box.  Mommy perches them on my head and you will bound across the room to snatch it away.  You've started making moo sounds on your own.  Mommy makes the animals talk to each other, eat grass and give each other warm farm kisses.  Your eyes follow my movements and you will babble a storm onto the little farm and whisk the animals away with tornado hands.  When I'm extra special lucky after you see the animals kiss you come and give Mommy a besito. 


Mommy loves this!  Sometimes when you take a nap I will have them lined up and grazing in a line so they are ready to play.  On your hands and knees you survey their faces closely before knocking the entire herd down domino style.  Sometimes Mommy puts them on your head and you think it is a hoot.  You hold them there as long as you can, about 2 seconds, but you try to skew your eyes up to see it sitting there and you can't do this without throwing your head back too.


Mommy started stocking up on these Target dollar bin animals a couple of years ago so when cousin Johnny and our friend Ruby came to play they'd have some buddies.  I'm so happy I did because now my little Peep gets to enjoy them.  I love playing animals with you.
Love, Mommy

No comments: