Thursday, January 21, 2010

Little Mr. Independent and Mommy 007

Dear Henry, 

WHAT has gotten into you?  Now that you are walking you think you have to be 10 years old or something.  Today I was in the living room checking e-mail as you were walking around our Brady Bunch style dividing wall and I spied on you.  Yep, I had my camera right next to me and witnessed you playing at the window only to stand up and walk down the hall.  Mommy waited a couple of minutes wondering where you went and started her search.  I found you in your bedroom playing.  Yep! Playing all on your own.  


Before you spotted me I took some surveillance photos to show Daddy later.  When you did spot me you pulled a book off of your new shelf and walked over to me, shoved it in my face with a grunt and plopped on my lap with the Dr. Seuss character Uncle Gary and Auntie Michele gave you for Christmas.  We read the alphabet book with great interest and then played with blocks.  Look at these photos Henry!  You're just a little baby!  I can tell things are getting ready to get so much more fun around here.
Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Doug said...

Hi Lisa,

It freaks me out to see Henry standing and walking! It is so strange (and wonderful). To think that he was playing on his own. Things are going on inside that little head! He's already started creating his own little view of the world in there.

Anonymous said...

How are we supposed to stand this? I just want to know. Gma P