Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just Because I like These Photos and You're so Handsome in Them.

Dear Henry, 
Just because you're so good looking. 
The hat is complements of a very nice and talented lady from Daddy's work, Anne, that crocheted you a blanket when you were first born.  She made you a handful of beauties that I need to get photographs of you in.  Here is the beginning.  She really thought about the color.  The yarn has all of your eye, skin and hair colors blended and it makes you OH SO CUTE!  there is a sweater to match.  Hunk little boy.


Mommy found this t-shirt at a thrift store.  I love it.  My little corn dog.  Auntie Krispy bought the two pairs of shoes featured in these pictures at a thrift store.  She helps me to keep you looking cute.

Love, Mommy

3 comments:

Amie said...

He's getting so big! He's certainly not a baby anymore!

monica said...

Oh my GOSH those are cute pics, love his shoes!! We can't get 'em on Cole's feet, ever.... We tried some on him yesterday in a store and said forget it, summer will be here in... oh ...4 months or so...forget about it! :)

Brook said...

What a handsome hat that is!