Monday, February 18, 2013

My Little Hearts

Dear Babies, 
Cupid got three arrows in my big mama butt because I'm in love with Daddy and my two little Valentines.  We had about an hour on Valentines Day where the sun was shining and the air had a soft hint of warm and it carried us to the park for a short time.  It was just enough of a taste of spring to make me yearn for more.  You guys were in the swings for about 15 minutes with big smiles and happiness to be outside.  Baby girl I was so excited to see that you fit in a swing and that your little silver shoes were flipping back and forth with a full smile on your face.  

Henry I think you were missing our alone swing time where I could push and push and push you but give Mama a chance, it was my first time for me to get two swings going at once.
The next time you're begging me to get you to the moon I will make certain that I do.  Thank you for your big brother patience the last 5 months Peep.
Love, Mama    

No comments: