Friday, July 10, 2009

Sick!

Dear Henry,

Mommy must catch up on posting, after being out of town this week at Grandma P's and Crappaw's and now I have a horrible cold I am getting way behind in everything, but most importantly all of the important things that have happened in your life this past week...such as meeting J's Mom and J's Niece, hangin' out with your Aunties alone, eatin' new foods, going to your 4 month check up, and on and on....

sigh,

I will get there Buster,
Love you,
Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Lisa, you've been sick along time. I do hope you're feeling better. I miss the updates, not to mention I can hardly wait to see us, all together!
Love Ya, Hug & Kiss Little Henry for me, no, don't, unless you're well, then H & K him.
JMom

Anonymous said...

Dear Henry-
Your grandfather Tim generously shared this site with me, and I am enjoying it very much! I have a grandaughter, Annaka June, who is celebrating her 1st birthday July 28, so I am going up to TN to see her! You are sooooo handsome, and so lucky to have such wonderful parents who love you as much as they do! Bless you sweetie!
Cheri