Thursday, July 16, 2009

Playing Hard!

Dear Henry,

Playing is a lot of work. Last week when Grandpa Tim was here Auntie Kristin came over and brought you a xylophone! You really like it! We also dragged out your blocks and set up towers for you to knock down. You did this a few times but after trying to whack away at the xylophone and inch wormin' around on your tummy to get Gorilli you were worn out!

I set up a wall with Gorilli hiding behind it. You inched, hunchin' your butt in the air while pulling your knees up under you, made one move forward and bonk! You started to knock down the wall but ran out of steam. I mean you had part of the wall wobblin' and all! But nope! You weren't ready for them to go down until after a 5 minute snooze so there they stayed.

I love that you play with all of your energy.

Love, Mama

1 comment:

monica said...

Oh my gosh what a fantastic photo!! I love it, love it. Truly captures the moment, wobbling tower and all. Priceless~
Monica (IAC friend)