Monday, December 31, 2012

Buuuuuuurrrlizzard of 2012

Dear Hen, 
Wow!  Just after Christmas our area of the Midwest was waiting on a blizzard!  It was a one day event so I think I'd more refer to it as a big snow but no matter, we suited up and headed outside to roll, throw, fall, binocular spy and build in the snow.  The great part is the temperature wasn't as frosty as all that snow would have one think.  We were comfortable building our snow person.  I have so much fun with you, my boy.  You're silly.  You stopped in the middle of putting eyes on our snowman to tell me that you had to pee, with a grin.  
I asked if you wanted to pee in the snow, and you did, but needed help getting your snowsuit open and stuff.  I gave you a little hand and turned around.  You were quite proud of the bright lemon snow you created.  

You are crazy accurate!

Then later you were laying on your belly licking the snow you stopped, looked startled up at me and said, "Hey, this isn't where I peed is it?"  
I said, "No! It was over there, but that is still gross!"  You shrugged and sighed with relief and before returning to licking said, "Don't eat the yellow snow."  ...and with that my love grew a little more.  I guess you come by your grossness honestly.

Love, Mama 

No comments: