Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Back to School

Dear Peep, 
You started back to preschool 2 days a week for a few hours.  You were so handsome your first day, well and everyday of course.  You were so excited, right up until we got to the door.  You begged me not to leave ya.  You didn't want me so far away.  So it went the first three times you went.  You came home and chit chatted at length about your day but you didn't want to go back for sure!  Now you're in the groove and while yous till beg to "just stay home with you Mommy," before every school day you are having a grand time playing with kids and talking the teacher's ears off about your new baby sister.  You did tell them that your sisters name is Boingy Furry.  I walked in one day you telling them "she doesn't cry much and her hair is just so soft!"  You've already made some wonderful crafts, such as a cute little apple guy with three eyes, a nice smile and the only one with green arms and legs.  You were super charged during the Teddy Bear theme week.  

You had a very hard time choosing a teddy bear to take in.  The first day you choose a blue Care Bear teddy that plays the alphabet with a good squeeze.  
I'm taking this one.
"Did you get them all in?"
You know that GG bought this for you, one of your first gifts from her.  I asked you if you would tell them your GG gave it to you and you looked at it, squeezed it tightly and told me you'd just keep that a secrete.  You also were asked to bring in some books that featured bears.  You selected Bear Snores On and You Can Do it Sam.  I'd say you're doing really good these days playing with buddies and participating, though Zumba is not your cup of tea and you choose to sit back and enjoy watching instead.  They will never know what a dance machine you truly are.  It is divine to pick you up.  You run to me full gusto, toss your arms around me and squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezeeeeeeeeee so tight and give me kisses, kisses and more kisses.  You tell me you miss me.  This makes our hours a part so worth while.
Love you! Mama

No comments: