Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oigee Boigee

Dear Peep, 
Around the house Mama and Papa make up and perform LOTS of ditties, jingles, songs, operas, and cheers for you and all the daily tasks you do.  Every now and then Mama gets one out that sticks... the most recent is Oigee Boigee.  I hope you always know and love it like you do right now.  It goes like this...  I scrunch my body all up and hunch over my back with my hands up in the air distorting them around in alternating claw like balls while I pinch my face up and say in my deepest crackly voice, "OIGEE BOIGEE, OIGEE BOIGEE."  I creep closer to you and my balled up claws open up slowly as they reach toward you, to quicken to open hands that tickle under your arms in a fast oigee boigee crescendo.   You tense up and smile with anticipation and as the tickle ensues it instantly sends you into a giggling frenzy.  Sometimes you will sing it for me.  I love this!  It makes my song writing feel legit. :) and you look incredibly cute.  I took this photo while you are singing oigee boigee to me from the back seat.  Seriously! Look at that face!
Love, Mama

No comments: