Monday, July 19, 2010

Waadoo is My Thing!

Dear Henry,
This summer we have learned you LOVE water.  It must be typed in all caps to emphasize the magnitude of your desires to splash and play.  You don't mind getting it in your face or going under which makes it extra fun.  In fact, you will purposefully make sure it is shooting right into your face.  You like jumping from the side of the pool into my arms and giggle when I pull you along playing motor boat...you help with the sound effects.
Sources of water fun this summer...and if you can throw dirt in on top of the water?! Heaven!
















*Bahboo and Grandma P's pool and hot tub
*The fountain at the farmer's market
*The tub
*The sink when I wash your hands.
*Our backyard sprinkler
*The Bryan Park Public Pool
*The rain
*The nasty gutter when it is pouring down rain
*Any glass of water you are drinking with ICE.  We don't give you juice or sodas (a few times on special occasions) so you think WATER is awesome all day long
*The splash park at Karst Farm Park...built to be inclusive to children of all abilities with an adjoining playground

 *Any water outlet you can find, Grandpa Tim's pump or the water outlet at the park.  You're not picky.
P.S.  I so need to catch up your blog! or at least get into the flow,  And I will.

Love, Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.