Monday, June 7, 2010

You Climb

Dear Henry, 
My apologies.  Our internet has been down and I am behind in your life's story.
I will work on catching up.  Not sure when...we are building a new deck this week.  Yeah!
I know you will love the tools and watching us work.
For now, here is a photo to tide you over.
Thanks to your buddy Devo, who came to watch the LOST series ending, you have a new trick.  I've kept you from climbing on things by simply not showing you how.  By golly Devo fixed that right up.  You aren't to his scaling abilities just yet but you're working on it.  You now climb up on this chair countless times everyday, after just one live demonstration from Devlyn.  Your trick is way better than the LOST ending for sure.  Perhaps I shouldn't make the comparison as it kind of doesn't raise the bar high for you. 
Pretty cool!  Just don't jump.  You hurt my heart when you make efforts to hurl yourself over the back.  I love the little happy dance you do when you make it to a standing position, like watching football in the 80's.
Love, Mama

1 comment:

Brook said...

Thanks again for watching Lil today with such short notice! It was great seeing you and Mr. H.