Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Playin' at Crappaw's and Grandma P's

Dear Henry, 
A visit to the grandparent's compound always proves to be a lot of fun for you, for Mommy it turns my two hands to six.  I can hear you articulate "gwamama" for both Crappaw and 
Grandma P, which nobody loves too much.  This past visit Crappaw took you on a tractor ride, gave you a shoulder ride, you played with some of Mommy's old toys, you surveyed the yard, went in the hot tub, and played in the water hose.  I'm not sure what else we could have jammed into a day.  Crappaw was clearly worn our and was all but pleading with you to take a little nap...but you're a go go go kind of kid and a nap doesn't usually happen very easily with so much to do.
Here are some pictures to remember it by.  I had a hard time choosing my favorites so I just posted them all.
 Love, Mommy 

1 comment:

hugh&arlo said...

i love him...look how pro he is drinking from the hose...