Friday, April 22, 2011

The Indianapolis Children's Museum

Dear Peep, 
I will no longer make comments as to why I haven't posted in a while or why I am behind.  Anyone with a two year old, or has been around one understands.  I will say the hacker backed things up for a while.  Jerk hole!!!  Who would mess with my precious boy's memory book? 

Now that you're two Daddy and I decided we would go to the Children's Museum more frequently so we bought a pass with pass for the year.  We have already gone twice with guests so from here on out it is "free" visits.  It really is amazing how a pass to a place calms your nerves.  No more rushing, now more anxiety that you won't see everything.  We've been twic
e since the purchase.  Once with Heather and Phillipe, Sylvie and Etienne.  Then we went with your best dude Devo and Mike and Meagan.  Both times were great, both times were different. I just browsed for the photos with the twins and there aren't there anymore.  I am not sure what happened!  Here are some photos of you and Devo to enjoy as you orbited around each other all day.  Your favorites this trip...playing in the ice cream parlor/house, looking at the Star Wars costumes with Daddy, trains, and building your own Chihuley sculpture with Devlyn.  
Henry and Devo on the carousel
 LOve, Momisk

No comments: