Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dear Bumbling Hacker...

Dear Person Who "Hacked" Our Passwords Recently...
Seriously, you are like a novice, right? I mean, I appreciate the broken English, the offers to meet online to chat and discuss paying you off, and 30 consecutive emails asking to send you money (isn't that against the Hacker Code - to demand money?), but you gotta tone it down a couple notches. Because instead of coming across as scary and/or threatening, you just sound desperate and sad.

Granted, most of my knowledge about Hackers comes, in fact, from the movie "Hackers" (and to a lesser extent "War Games"), but shouldn't you be waiting for US to come to YOU?

Aaaanyway, I wish you well in your hacking career. You got a lot of moxie, kid, and I think you're gonna go far.

PS, have you ever seen "War Games"? You know in the end, Matthew Broderick almost blows up the world right? Do you really want to blow up the world???

HOW ABOUT A NICE GAME OF CHESS.

No comments: