Sunday, October 4, 2015

October 4, 1995: Fugazi / The Make Up / Trusty 7:00pm, 1470 West, Dayton OH, $5.00 #historicalticketstubs 20 years ago tonight @leetha_t &i were seeing Fugazi for the first time with fellow hoosier @ickibod. I think I was actually more stoked to see Trusty that night though because I played those first 2 7"s so much the previous summer. Anyway, 20 years later (today) Lisa & I binge-watched season one of Mr Robot, and at no point did Guy yell at us for moshing.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1M4MmoG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.dischord.com/fugazi_live_series/dayton-oh-usa-100495
FYI: Did you know that this Fugazi show is available for download at the Fugazi Live Series website. You can add comments if you were at this show. If you send them this photo of your ticket stubs, they might post them onto the webpage for this show. I sent a scan of my 1993 ticket stub this week. They have not yet posted it, (if they ever will), but Ian MacKaye wrote back an email to me. That is pretty fun. If you have any photos, those might stand a better chance of getting posted there. I have seen photos, flyers and ticket stubs for many different Fugazi shows at this website. - Bryan