Monday, July 27, 2015

Afternoon

Dear Kidlets, 
We were playing outside on a lazy Sunday.  Henry, you decided to drag along the big wheel on a walk around the neighborhood.  Hazel was being a snooty princess, protecting her purple bench, trying to avoid getting her picture taken. 

 
 
Henry, you were super brave and started at the top of the big hill sidewalk and went all the way down with a terror, excited face emblazoned across your face as the big wheel bumped and popped along the elevated cracks in the sidewalk.  




I love the picture of your exit strategy at the end of the hill...bliss and relief all at once.  You made me do it once, and I did and got a big cramp in my old lady hip, but I think you thought it was cool I tried.  Just another day of basic adventures, a game of Piranha, Farkle and some gutsy rides down the sidewalk.  
Love, Mama 

No comments: