Monday, April 13, 2015

Babies at the Side Door, Spring is Here!

Dear Funky Chickens, 
I know spring is here when I look to the side door and the two of you are sitting there together.  Tonight that happened and I had to grab my camera.  I wanted to try to get a picture of the two of you at the end of the sidewalk to compare to one I took just after you both picked up your first pair of glasses...but you, little lady, wouldn't cooperate.  Henry was a champ trying to make it happen, but alas the funky chicken took over, and when you tired of that you wondered the driveway as a robot and then you screamed at birds.  The bugs distracted you as well.  
 
 
 
No amount of chocolate bribes could make it happen, but this is as close as I got...but I did snag this one inside the doorway. 




Look at the two of you!  Growing so quickly.  You have so many people who love you and think of you.  You are such beautiful kids.  Beloved, funny, smart and a challenge.  Love, Mama  

No comments: