Friday, July 5, 2013

Sleepy Time Sequence in Syncopation

Dear Peep and Peach, 
On the morning before our trip to Michigan City and Chicago I came into Hazel's room to wake you.  I found Henry with his hand on top of your head (Hazel).  I thought this was incredibly cute so I ran to grab my camera before I woke you. I took one shot and I gave you a little shake, saying, "Wakey, wakey, it is time for our trip!"  Unexpectedly, the two of you did a 10 to 15 second coordinated dance of sorts.  You pulled the exact same moves and I quickly snapped the few shots and then you both slipped back into your gentle snores.  It was a special way to start our trip.  Most times Peep you try to act like you just can't sit next to your little sister.  This was so sweet.  Glad I had my camera on hand.


   Love, Mama

No comments: