Friday, May 10, 2013

Robot Hulk!

Dear Green Monster,
I caught ya!  While I was finishing up laundry, I put you on the back porch with some markers and paper...pointing out that you shouldn't draw on the deck, the house and/or anything other than the baby in front of you.  I forgot to add your body, but as long as it isn't Sharpie I don't care.  So I watched...and then I noticed you were covered in green. 

You were trying to change your skin color to the Hulk.  You did a pretty convincing job on one entire hand and forearm.  

So proud of yourself for getting, "even your fingernails," I told you to give me your best Hulk poses...here is what I got, minus the guttural rumblings coming from deep within your throat as you strained to flex your muscle into a display of tuff glory.

 After this display I ushered you into the shower as fast as possible as anything you even brushed against had a green smudge on it.  A green puddle gathered around your feet.
I love my creative dude, even if you are a little message.
Love, Mama 

1 comment:

Eunice said...

Henry makes an awesome Hulk! What is it David Banner used to say before his biceps busted through his t-shirt and he turned green? "Mr. McGee, please don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry!!!"